Graphs can be constructed by adding data and annotations to the widget as formatted text.
By using this template data and annotations can now be uploaded to the wiki as separate files and then added to a graph, see:
- Example Graph 1: Sub section of the reflectance spectra for French ultramarine (50 data points)
- Example Graph 2: Reflectance spectra for French ultramarine (362 data points)
- Example Graph 3: Annotate gas chromatogram (10K data points)
- Example Graph 4: Including a graph of data from an external source
- Example Graph 5: An FTIR spectrum with a reversed X-axis